All individuals living in the home age 18 and over are required to complete an application and pass through a Screening Process.
- Criminal Background Screening – A criminal background check will be conducted for each applicant 18 years or more.
- Income Level – A Gross income of at least 3 times the monthly rent amount is preferred. Hourly/Commission applicants submit 2 months’ worth of current paystubs. Salaried applicants submit 1 months’ worth of current paystubs. Self-employed applicants submit tax returns for the past year. New Job/Relocation Applicants submit offer letter on company letter head with contact info to be verified.
- Credit History – To determine satisfactory credit, we run a report through a credit report agency. Credit history from the past two years will be evaluated.
- Residence History – Will verify your past and current rental history. Prior evictions will result in a denial.
- Pets – There is a $250 non-refundable pet fee, and a $25/month pet rent, per pet, with a maximum of 3 pets per household. Current breed restrictions can be limited to any dangerous dogs as defined by the insurance institute.
- Identification – We require you to show a valid government issued ID prior to completing the application and require a copy of your license or government issued ID upon approval, prior to signing the lease.
- Once approved, the security deposit will be due within 48 hours in order to take the home off the market and hold it for you until the move-in date.
FAIR HOUSING POLICY
It is unlawful and a violation of company policy to discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, or familial status, or to refuse to show, rent, negotiate, or otherwise make unavailable any rental unit.
An application fee of $65.00 per applicant 18 and over is required. Once submitted, your credit and background screening is completed.
Your Application is 100% NON-REFUNDABLE.
PERSONAL LIABILITY COVERAGE
All residents to provide proof of a minimum of $100,000 personal liability coverage as a condition of residency.
Personal liability coverage may offer you protection if you are held responsible for causing damage to the rental home due to a covered cause of loss, such as fire.